Friday, February 12, 2010

P90X Workout

Now that I changed my Diet now my work-out routine needed a change. I was turned on to the P90X workout dvd's by some friends so I figured I'd give it a try. I started on Monday February 1st and so far I like it a lot (Although I do curse at that Tony Horton guy during the work-outs) Some of these work-outs really kick your butt. Basically you do a different workout
which are about an hour a day for six days a week for 90 days. They really emphasize on my weaknesses (Stomach and Legs). They also throw in YOGA which I've never done before and actually worked up a sweat during it. This was my least favoite at 1st but now after the 2nd week and maybe some more flexability I'm starting to look foreward to it. P90X also has a support group site were a bunch of other people who started on Feb 1st share tips and encouragement which is cool. So with the combo of PALEO Diet and P90X I am now down to 170 pounds and 16% Body Fat. I don't really have a goal for weight but I would love to get down to 10% BF. I know the next 6% will be a lot harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment