Thursday, February 25, 2010

PALEO MEALS

Tried a new PALEO recipe last week (Bison Chili) which turned out great.  Only had a pound of Bison Ground Meat so it went quick since wife & Mother-in-law loved it too.  The only downfall to this new
eating lifestyle is that it is definately more expensive & I also needed my wife and mother-in-law to enjoy cooking and eating PALEO which for the most part they are.  My wife is Italian so once a week they need
to have their pasta so on those days I usually eat a small portion of pasta with a salad.  I will have to try to find that spaghetti squash and give it a try.  3 days a week for Breakfast I'll make a spinich omelet with salsa
made with Omega 3 enriched eggs.  I still eat cereal (TOTAL- Raisin Bran) about 3 days a week.

1 comment:

  1. Keep at it Greg. Your comment about the financial impact of eating Paleo is one that we realize and that I've heard before. It is much cheaper to buy a box of pasta than a steak.

    If you get a spaghetti squash make sure you have a sharp-ass knife and watch yourself cutting the damn thing. Those gords can be really tough to get through.

    ReplyDelete